goodbye facebook…Hello #INSTAGRAM! : )
It was created by Kevin Systrom & Mike Krieger (October 2010) an iphone users, only recently has been open to all other android operated phones.
Ones page looks like the image above..people follow each other ..its a very simple sight and limited to what you can do on it BUT it’s made up of mainly right brained folk who love to take photos with their phones and many do pretty crazy things. I get the impression its a bit of a love in and fest!
It’s a whole sub culture? world wide and some of us meet up for an #instameet/#instawalk/#igerscapetown, take photos, swop notes, have a laugh.
You can only open an account/page on their platform if you have a ‘smart’ phone (android or iphone)
one can only then, download the #instagram app (apps/store)
As you add photos to it from your phone this is what your page will look like..
All images taken by Odette Herbert
instagram handel : odetteherbert
Sources & indepth info :
like? share! pass on via:
Filed under: photography | Leave a Comment
Tags: android, filters, instagram, odette herbert, odetteherbert, photo-sharing, social media, social networking, video-sharing
All BIZLINKS Pages @ 15 entries on each – for speediness
- 242,734 Visitors
twitter twitter twitter twitter click here to visit my page 2 see mini posts of those i’m following [twitterers tweets tweetists]
- Whats the difference between a Socialist & a Communist? Journo Johnathan Pie clarifies. #whyDoPeopleHateSocialism ? youtu.be/V-9DdzBwo_w 2 days ago
- RT @lucykellaway: How to get what you want. Me on an advanced class in saying please and thank you. ft.com/content/2053f9… via @FT 2 days ago
- "7 steps to detect if someone is talking science nonsense" africacheck.org/factsheets/gui… 2 days ago
- . twitter.com/AfricaCheck/st… 2 days ago
- . twitter.com/Independent/st… 2 days ago
tag cloudAFRICA AIDS ARCHITECTURE ART artisans BBC BLOGGING Bronze Age Buddhism CAMPS CAPE TOWN CENSORSHIP CHILDREN CHINA colour culture DAISAKU IKEDA DESIGN design indaba Fashion FOOD freedom FUN GREEN guild Haldane Martin HAPPINESS HEALTH HELP! HISTORY HUMAN RIGHTS HUMOUR IKEDA INSPIRING INTERNET JUSTICE LINKEDIN LINKS music Nic Bladen odette herbert Odette Herbert Photography OLYMPICS PEACE PETITION PHILOSOPHY PHOTO photography PHOTOS POLITICS QUESTIONS QUOTE REFUGEES SATIRE SCIENCE SOETWATER SOUTH AFRICA SOUTHERN GUILD SPORT STADIUM SUSTAINABILITY TECHNOLOGY TOXIC Trevyn & Julian McGowan UNHCR video VIOLENCE VISION WEBCAM WISDOM WOMEN WORLD world design capital 2014 XENOPHOBIA zapiro
- South Africa : Nakedness Is A Profound Act Of Resistance
- BBC : eviction/s & landlords & rent
- USA Dr Jill Stein talks to Oxford Union Students England
- Daisaku Ikeda – On the real struggle of the 21st Centuary
- Song of The Flower by Khalil Gibran (1883 – 1931) [a back to calm tonic]
- Ignorance Must Fall
- ●Ikeda: on Success & failure
- ●Dale Carnegie’s No 1 poem – stuck to his shaving mirror – Salutation To The Dawn
- Challenged by Biko: Geoff Budlender Reflects 01/3
- White Skins, Black Souls? – Highly recommended critique of white liberals – Steve Biko
most looked at
- Cape Town's New Skyline: Table Mountain, Lions Head + 2010 stadium
- TED Talk on DEATH! One thing we all share in common
- ●Enough with words – try cartoons – Zapiro, South Africa's national treasure
- ●Dale Carnegie's No 1 poem - stuck to his shaving mirror - Salutation To The Dawn
- Cape Town - Art Fair Extravaganza -120 Artists 40 Galleries!
ACTIVISM AFRICA ARCHITECTURE ART BBC BLOGGING Buddhism BUSINESS CAPE TOWN Culture DESIGN FUN GREEN HAPPINESS HEALTH HISTORY HUMAN RIGHTS IKEDA INSPIRING INTERNET JUSTICE LINKEDIN LINKS PEACE PHILOSOPHY PHOTO photography POLITICS POLLUTION QUESTIONS QUOTES REFUGEES SCIENCE SOUTH AFRICA Uncategorized UPDATE VISION WISDOM WORLD XENOPHOBIA
hoh on SA National Gallery New Exhibi… hoh on SA National Gallery New Exhibi… hoh on SA National Gallery New Exhibi…
- Follow BIZLINKS on WordPress.com