●Wondered why so many traffic lights & lampposts are bent & driven into?
Always look at where you want to end up if you get into a skid, NOT what you are trying to miss hitting
I read this years ago in Anthony Robbins’ book, Unlimited Power.
If you look at a lamp post/tree or traffic light when you are driving and get into a skid, you will hit it, because your eyes and arms are wired up to take you towards what ever you are looking at! A life [& lamp] saving tip – thanx Mr Robbins – yr bloody marvellous!
Do you have any life saving tips to share?
Photo by Ray Byrne (flickr).
like? share! pass on via:
Filed under: safety | Leave a Comment
Tags: LAMP POSTS, safety, SKIDDING, SURVIVAL, TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS, TRAFFIC LIGHTS
All BIZLINKS Pages @ 15 entries on each – for speediness
- 242,728 Visitors
twitter twitter twitter twitter click here to visit my page 2 see mini posts of those i’m following [twitterers tweets tweetists]
- Whats the difference between a Socialist & a Communist? Journo Johnathan Pie clarifies. #whyDoPeopleHateSocialism ? youtu.be/V-9DdzBwo_w 1 day ago
- RT @lucykellaway: How to get what you want. Me on an advanced class in saying please and thank you. ft.com/content/2053f9… via @FT 1 day ago
- "7 steps to detect if someone is talking science nonsense" africacheck.org/factsheets/gui… 1 day ago
- . twitter.com/AfricaCheck/st… 1 day ago
- . twitter.com/Independent/st… 1 day ago
tag cloudAFRICA AIDS ARCHITECTURE ART artisans BBC BLOGGING Bronze Age Buddhism CAMPS CAPE TOWN CENSORSHIP CHILDREN CHINA colour culture DAISAKU IKEDA DESIGN design indaba Fashion FOOD freedom FUN GREEN guild Haldane Martin HAPPINESS HEALTH HELP! HISTORY HUMAN RIGHTS HUMOUR IKEDA INSPIRING INTERNET JUSTICE LINKEDIN LINKS music Nic Bladen odette herbert Odette Herbert Photography OLYMPICS PEACE PETITION PHILOSOPHY PHOTO photography PHOTOS POLITICS QUESTIONS QUOTE REFUGEES SATIRE SCIENCE SOETWATER SOUTH AFRICA SOUTHERN GUILD SPORT STADIUM SUSTAINABILITY TECHNOLOGY TOXIC Trevyn & Julian McGowan UNHCR video VIOLENCE VISION WEBCAM WISDOM WOMEN WORLD world design capital 2014 XENOPHOBIA zapiro
- South Africa : Nakedness Is A Profound Act Of Resistance
- BBC : eviction/s & landlords & rent
- USA Dr Jill Stein talks to Oxford Union Students England
- Daisaku Ikeda – On the real struggle of the 21st Centuary
- Song of The Flower by Khalil Gibran (1883 – 1931) [a back to calm tonic]
- Ignorance Must Fall
- ●Ikeda: on Success & failure
- ●Dale Carnegie’s No 1 poem – stuck to his shaving mirror – Salutation To The Dawn
- Challenged by Biko: Geoff Budlender Reflects 01/3
- White Skins, Black Souls? – Highly recommended critique of white liberals – Steve Biko
most looked at
- ●WHAT ABOUT A DECIMAL CLOCK?
- ●YOUR BACK & NECK MUSCLES – WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE
- ●Got neck or back pain? Try the Alexander technique - It’s seriously POWERFUL!
- ●CAPE TOWN WEATHER WEBCAM IMAGES
- ●Zapiro - says how it is - in political cartoons
- ●Zapiro: on Mbeki's removal – spot on!
- SA National Gallery New Exhibition : Brave New World : 20 Years Of Democracy
- SubversiVe Anti Apartheid Posters @ Open Design Festival Cape Town
- TED Talk on DEATH! One thing we all share in common
ACTIVISM AFRICA ARCHITECTURE ART BBC BLOGGING Buddhism BUSINESS CAPE TOWN Culture DESIGN FUN GREEN HAPPINESS HEALTH HISTORY HUMAN RIGHTS IKEDA INSPIRING INTERNET JUSTICE LINKEDIN LINKS PEACE PHILOSOPHY PHOTO photography POLITICS POLLUTION QUESTIONS QUOTES REFUGEES SCIENCE SOUTH AFRICA Uncategorized UPDATE VISION WISDOM WORLD XENOPHOBIA
hoh on SA National Gallery New Exhibi… hoh on SA National Gallery New Exhibi… hoh on SA National Gallery New Exhibi…
- Follow BIZLINKS on WordPress.com